On today’s episode Matt Hansen shares his experience investing in real estate. He got his start flipping houses 30 years ago and is now an active investor in multifamily real estate. Matt talks about the benefits of being part of a mastermind group, “you don’t learn from your mistakes, you learn from somebody else’s.
- Why joining a mastermind or syndication group makes sense.
- How to vet a sponsor if you’re a passive investor.
- What makes a strong team.
- How Matt’s job experience helped him in the multifamily business.
- What process Matt uses to analyze deals and pick the ones that are right for him.
- What information is critical for good underwriting.
- What markets Matt likes and strategies for getting an offer accepted.
Mentioned on today’s episode: