Amanda Han is a certified public accountant specializing in cutting-edge tax strategies for Real Estate investors. Amanda Han shares about the questions that passive investors should ask syndicators and the deductions that are common to both active and passive investors.
Also at the time of this recording, the CARES Act was signed into law one business day ago to provide emergency assistance and health care for individuals, families, and businesses affected by the 2020 coronavirus pandemic.
Amanda shares about some of the important new changes in the law from the CARES Act and how they will affect the individuals, families and real estate investors.
In this Episode
- Real Estate is a great tax savings strategy
- Real Estate investors should search for a CPA and tax advisor that specializes in real estate tax strategies.
- Passive income can be used to offset passive income.
- What is a business deduction? Do I need an LLC to take business deductions?
- What are the common types of business deductions?
- Tax Date Extensions
- The federal government will be giving a tax credit to many Americans. Amanda shares the details
- Qualified Improvement Property is potentially eligible for 100% bonus depreciation.
- Amanda discusses new rules for IRAs and 401Ks
- Amada talk about the new rules for real estate interest deductions
- How are property taxes affected by the CARES Act?
- SBA loans and the CARES Act
- The Four Hour Work Week
- Keystone CPA, Inc.
- The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful techniques anyone can use to deduct more, invest smarter, and pay far less to the IRS
- The Book on Advanced Tax Strategies: Cracking the Code for Savvy Real Estate Investors
- Coronavirus State Filing Relief
Amanda is a frequent contributor and educator to some of the nation’s top investment companies and is a leading expert on retirement investing. Amanda’s cutting-edge tax strategies have been featured in prominent publications including TIME Magazine Online, BiggerPockets.com, Realtor Magazine, and AllBusiness.com, a Dunn & Bradstreet Company. She is certified by the CA State Board of Accountancy and is a member of the prestigious American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) practicing in all 50 U.S. States.