Alina is the founder and Managing Partner of SAMO Financial. It’s a boutique private equity firm specializing in helping a select group of people passively invest in the commercial real estate.
Alina's business motto has been articulated well by Warren Buffett's indicating that, "Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago". Her passion is to teach others how to build wealth.
Alina has helped her clients to acquire and invest in: over 1200 apartment doors, over 10MM Fund focused on self-storage, over 10MM Fund focused on mobile home parks.
Key Points From This Episode
- Alina shares about how she started in commerical real estate investing
- Alina share about her first syndicated investment property
- Alina started by becoming an equity partner in another person's investment
- Investing allow you to take pride in helping communities and beautifying a place where people live
- Depreciation can help people show negative income from a tax perspective
- Partnering sllows your to scale your efforts because You can relay on people with different skills
- Helping people to diversify their investment portfolio