A researcher and a doctor with a degree of neuroscience, Heath Jones has more than 15 years of experience with data collection, analysis, and interpretation. His interest in real estate started with his wife’s idea of buying rentals. In today’s episode, Heath shared his experience with great sales agents, his expertise, and the challenges of being a man juggling work and family.
Important points in this episode
- Real estate does not supplement the income you may have lost, it’s also a nest egg that can be turned into a significant amount of money.
- Finding the right team and communicating what you need to your team is important.
- Science can’t fit in 40 hours of work a week.
- With the marine investor and Heath, they control about 78 single-family residences.
- The syndication business means that they’re looking at the cash on cash return and equity multiple.
- When it’s under 50 units, a joint venture is more preferred than syndication.
- Heath Jones’ ideal partner is someone who wants to make you a better person and who shows up every day.
- His ideal client has the passion to learn more about real estate and how it can be a financial hack.
- Connect with Heath Jones on his LinkedIn account
- Listen to Multifamily Real Estate Experiment podcast.
- Visit H Squared Capital Facebook page.
- Email Heath Jones at Heath@hsquaredcapital.com
- Check out HD Square Capital’s official website.
- Listen to Simon Sinek’s TED talk on YouTube.
- “The true wisdom comes from how to handle when the weights change on the balance.”