Today’s guest is a multifamily syndicator, an educator, and a best-selling author of Syndication is a B*tch. \Bruce Petersen is a _National Apartment Association’s Rental Owner of the Year_ in 2017 and the _Think Realty Multifamily Investor of the Year _in 2019. Bruce talked about his new book and his experiences in coaching a few individuals over the years about real estate. He also talked about his investments and his plans of branching out.
Important points in this episode
- Real estate education is real and it can be learned if one has the right mental make-up.
- Syndication is a complex process with lots of warts needed to be faced.
- The biggest thing that many people don’t understand is the value of networking.
- Due to the pandemic, most people are sitting on a lot of retained earnings.
- Bruce typically looks for B and C stabilized assets.
- Real estate impacts the lives of investors, staff and their families, and other people renting out apartment units.
- Bruce’s ideal partner is somebody who is rational and reasonable.
- Check out Bruce’s Apartment Guy website
- Connect with Bruce via his social media accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Check out his book ‘_Syndicating is a B*tch’ _and get your FREE PDF copy.
- Join the National Apartment Association
- “You’re buying a business; things will go wrong. You just got to get through them.”